I am registered owner of clug.org.nz and clug.net.nz. They come up for
renewal in August..

They seem s alittle pointless now. Our mailing list goes through the
Uni. Our wiki has been transferred to a new domain and there is only a
placeholder on our domain.

The only thing it is useful for is that shell.clug.org.nz (and .net. )
goes to horse, a machine run by Craig Falconer and on which it can be
useful to have a shell account.

I can't be bothered paying the renewal myself. If anyone wants to keep
them I am willing to transfer them, provided you agree to use them for
peaceful, non nuclear activities, and generally for the promotion of
open source.

At this stage I wish to acknowledge again the input of Jim Cheetham,
who has looked after our server, the person who paid for renewal last
year (IIRC they wanted to remain nameless) and Craig F for horse.

NRR