Craig Falconer wrote, On 27/07/09 15:26:
Nick Rout wrote, On 27/07/09 15:22:
At this stage I wish to acknowledge again the input of Jim Cheetham,
who has looked after our server, the person who paid for renewal last
year (IIRC they wanted to remain nameless) and Craig F for horse.

horse has been down for over a week now, and noone has noticed or commented.

Horse has had more activity since I posted this a month ago.

However I've had a small hardware failure and had to juggle some motherboards about, so horse and the host server are down till next month.

(on the good side, it will be a VT capable CPU next time)

--
Craig Falconer