On Thu, 2010-03-04 at 11:50 +1300, Paul Swafford wrote:
> I've started working more from home lately .. sadly I'm on Telecom DSL

It's not that sad. I had to switch to Telecom since there aren't really
any alternatives with decent International bandwidth.

> I've noticed a lot of caching going on .. particularly (but not only)
> when I update pages on a US server.
> I'm constantly fed old version of these pages rather than the new page I
> just uploaded.
> .. even demanding an uncached version fails to work.
>
> Has anyone else noticed this?
> I guess I first noticed it about 2 or 3 months ago.
>
> </vent>

I have noticed some caching but nothing too nasty. I did find that
refreshing in Chrome doesn't work but doing a force refresh in Firefox
worked without a problem.

hads

--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's Open Source Hardware Supplier