I just got sent the following email from Telecom:

Update from Telecom

Important news about the Big Time Broadband plan

Hi Kerry

You may have heard that the Big Time Broadband plan is coming to an end. The
decision was not made lightly and we're sorry that we cannot continue to
provide a plan with no monthly data allowance.  However, the ongoing
traffic management challenges involved with maintaining an innovative plan
like Big Time have now made it unsustainable.

To minimise the inconvenience, all Big Time customers will be recommended
suitable broadband plans based on their recent broadband usage. We'll be
sending a letter in the coming weeks setting out your options, including
what you need to do if you choose to disconnect your broadband.

Yours sincerely

Ralph Brayham
Director of Home
Telecom