On Sun, 17 Feb 2002 21:23:37 -0800 (PST)
Net Llama <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> scribbled in frustration:

>Just wondering if there's an interest in a SxS for installing Linux on a
>Mac Powerbook?
>
>I spent the better part of the past weekend installing YellowDog Linux
>on a Powerbook 3400c (one of the first to come out with a PowerPC CPU).
>It was a grueling ordeal, but i conquored this little beast.  This
>defintely turned alot of what i thought i knew about linux on its head.
Sounds like good reading, llama.  At my school we have some older macs
(w/ppc's, I believe) so  it might come in handy here. Thanks,

Mike

--
"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that
fool you....., he really is an idiot."

-Groucho Marx