from Myles Green:

Thankyou.  This looks interesting, but I was thinking more of the
turbotax/quicktax sort of thing.  I did find one, on sourceforge I
think, that claims to do a 1040EZ, and a few gleams in some others'
eyes, but that was about it, so far anyway.

(For those of us who chafe under the yoke, just think how much goes
into the royal coffers directly/indirectly as a result of tax
payware)

" Haven't tried it myself but you can try this for Canadian taxes at
" least:
"
" http://cdnpayroll.sourceforge.net/

-- "If you can't answer a man's argument, all is not lost; you can
still call him vile names." -Elbert Hubbard