On Tue, 19 Feb 2002 13:16, Tim Wunder observed:
> Previously, Douglas J Hunley chose to write:
> > What does everyone think of my new header graphic on the SxS pages? The
> > old graphic needed to be replaced since it referenced linux.nf.. so I
> > thought "what the hell" and made up a new one
>
> I like the old one better :-(
> While you're updating, do you wanna get rid of the Norfolk Island
> reference, too?
>
> Tim

I would _NOT_ like to see that happen especially as the site originated there
under Mike Andrew. There have been problems in the past with the site
all of which I assume were to do with the ISP and traffic. Also doesn't Mike
legally own the copyright to the linux.nf site and mirrors, or something ??

--
Keith Antoine aka 'skippy'
18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland 4061 Australia PH:61733002161