Myles Green babbled on about:
> for the moment... anyway, took a look at the new graphics in my local
> copy - nice, very nice =) Will there be a replacement for the "Dr Tux"
> graphic as well... or is there one already and my exclude file is
> blocking it?

dr tux and various other images are being rworked as we speak.
everyone will know when they go up

> interesting tidbit... did I miss something?

not really. just trying to keep the "mystique"
--
Douglas J Hunley (doug at hunley.homeip.net) - Linux User #174778
Admin: Linux StepByStep - http://www.linux-sxs.org

printk(KERN_ERR "msp3400: chip reset failed, penguin on i2c bus?\n");
        2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/drivers/char/msp3400.c