On Tue, 19 Feb 2002 22:19:02 -0600
Rick Sivernell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tue, 19 Feb 2002 15:00:04 -0800
> Ken Moffat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > # Launch xscreensaver (if available)
> > xscreensaver -no-splash -no-lock-mode &
> >

> > On Tue, 19 Feb 2002 13:12:30 -0600
> > Rick Sivernell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > >  XFCE users
> > >
> > >     Damn, I have been using xfce for a couple of weeks now, I
> > >     have only one thing to say, why the hell did I wait so long
> > >     to use it.

>    Big Mucho Gracious to you, I will lift a COLD ONE in your Name<g>
> hanks a bunch, had to add the -no to lock. Damn this is fun, well
> not star office.
>
> cheers
> --
> Rick Sivernell

Was it just the xinitrc in your home dir that you had to change?

The beta of SO6 was good, and OpenOffice is good if it runs on your
machine. (I had some wierd font problems a while back) Elx came with
OE641, which is running well here. No more integrated desktop. SO6
dumps that desktop also.

--
Ken Moffat
[EMAIL PROTECTED]