List

    Just got this in, if any one is interested.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 12:25:17 -0800
From: Naren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Naren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [CGT-IT-Jobs] Linux Embedded (Device Driver, Clusters, Stacks, Kernel) -
Variou s locations in USA

Positions: 3
Start date: ASAP

Contract Duration: 3 - 12 months (Various locations)

 -Experience with Small systems embedded Linux, for example
  developing software for devices something bigger than IPAQ such as
  Compaq's Internet Assistant (IA1, IA2) or even somewhat bigger systems.
 -Experience with larger systems such as Beowulf Clusters (Linux based)
 -Experience writing Device Drivers on Linux from scratch, also preferred
  driver experience on proprietary hardware.
 -Experience developing protocol stacks (simple (MOP) to moderately complex)
 -Experience developing software at the Kernel level

If you are qualified and interested, please reply ASAP by clicking this
link:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=Linux-Embedded-For-Various-Cities
and include resume, rate and contact number. Please do not call. I will give

each submission a response as soon as we have screened the submittals

Thank you.

Naren Mistry
Manager of Consulting Services
CGT Consulting Inc.
18032-C Lemon Drive, Suite 350
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
Tel: (714) 572-1055
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.cgt-consult.com

---

   end of forward  send to Naren Mistry

cheers to all

--
Rick Sivernell
Dallas, Texas  75287

   .~.
  / v \
 /( _ )\
   ^ ^
In Linux we trust!
Title: Linux Embedded (Device Driver, Clusters, Stacks, Kernel) - Various locations in USA

Yahoo! Groups My Groups | CGT-IT-Jobs Main Page