Hi, all.

I have set up a server (running SuSE 7.3) to use dial-on-demand. ?
If I try to send email when it isn't connected it dials, but Kmail
times out first. ?When I try to resend the letter (from the outbox) it
gives me the same SMTP error that I get on timeout. ?I can clear this
by moving the letter to the inbox and back to the outbox, or by closing
and reopening Kmail. ?But there has to be an easier method of fixing
this problem.

Can anyone suggest an easier solution?

Can anyone tell me what setting to change so this timeout doesn't occur?

Thanks for any help.

In Harmony's Way and In A Chord,

Tom  ;-})

Thomas A. Condon
Barbershop Bass Singer
Left Handed and In My Right Mind
Registered Linux User #154358

Vegetarian, a Native American word for "poor hunter".