Hello,

Well, lvm, reiserfs and nsf are not feeling well (They are broken) in 2.5.5
(It's a beta kernel, what did I expect...?...) and as long as you disable
them when you compile the kernel, everything works as advertised. After
looking at the errors and such that were generated from the compile failures
I have concluded that we can expect *massive* changes to e2fsprogs in the
very near future: It will be easier to fix e2fsprogs than it will be to fix
the kernel...

Best

Peck