On Monday 11 March 2002 08:45 pm, you wrote:

I got kdesupport finished. However on arts make failed with ::

checking for pthread_create in -lpthread... yes
checking for extra includes... no
checking for extra libs... no
checking for libz... -lz
checking for libpng... -lpng -lz -lm
checking for libjpeg6b... no
checking for libjpeg... -ljpeg
checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.0.2) (library qt-mt) not
found. Please check your installation!
For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log.
Make sure that you have compiled Qt with thread support!

I am way out of depth but have to compile something as Caldera just are not
interested in doing anything past 2.2.1 I have rc2 but am trying to compile
the cvs. I think I had thread support but anything over 5 mins ago I cannot
remember. The thing is I get the errors but have no idea what they mean.

Am I supposed to use prefixes and flags with configure, if so what.

--
Keith Antoine (GANDALF) aka 'skippy'
18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland 4061 Australia PH:61733002161