On Sunday 10 March 2002 05:26 pm, you wrote:

Ok many thanks for reply but I cannot see a kdesupport to be downloaded in
RC2 and I did not get one in RC1 either, so were or which is it ??

There isn't any kdesupport file in the kde-2.2.2 either that I can see.

> You neeed to compile the kdesupport package first, it contains up to date
> versions of libpcre, libxml and libxslt. In fact the order for compiling
> things has changed a bit, it is now
> kdesupport
> arts
> kdelibs
> kdebase
> kdeaddons

> RC2 is strange - it is there but they are still bugfixes going in to it, so
> you may want to wait for the official release announcement to make sure you
> get the best possible.  And there is another gotcha, you now need to have
> upgraded autoconf to at least 2.5, libtool to 1.4.2 and some people say
> that automake should be >= 1.5 although I am still using 1.4 without any
> apparent problems so far.
>
> Pam

Your blood is worth bottling, thanks once again.

--
Keith Antoine (GANDALF) aka 'skippy'
18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland 4061 Australia PH:61733002161