On Wednesday 20 March 2002 05:08 am, you wrote:

> It look like you are missing the scanner package sane. In EW3.1 this comes
> from the sane and sane-devel rpms. The files on my system are:
> /usr/include/sane/saneopts.h  and  /usr/include/sane/sane.h .But then you
> say you have installed sane... don't quite know what's ggone wrong here
> then.
>
> Pam

Well I have solved this problem now, it was really my own fault for not
'seeing' well. I had installed as I thought the sane and sane.devel, however
in 3.1.1 they are not installed by default. I had pulled them off the cd but
had not 'seen' there are 3 rpms of sane and missed the devel file so there
were no /usr/includes/sane. Installed that and all went fine with kdegraphics.

KDEMultimedia:
It has no problems now with ./configure but make klunks to a stop with:
_CAST -Wp,-MD,.deps/principal.pp -c principal.cpp  -fPIC -DPIC -o
.libs/principal.o
principal.cpp:867: principal.moc: No such file or directory
make[3]: *** [principal.lo] Error 1

Looks like a problem with the kdemultimedia.

--
Keith Antoine (GANDALF) aka 'skippy'
18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland 4061 Australia PH:61733002161