I seem to be having a problem with my network script not enabling ip_forward
during boot....  i am manually enabling it with

echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward

Attached is my /etc/rc.d/init.d/network script.  Woud someone check it out
and let me know what is wrong, why it will not enable ip_forward when booting
or when using /etc/rc.d/init.d/network  start | stop

eth0 comes up fine when booting but for some reasoon my ip_forward doesn't
start

TIA,

--
  Bill Day

  Linux for Windows Addicts:
  A Twelve Step Program for Habitual Windows Users.
  ISBN: 0072130814

  Get it cause Ol' Billy Gates don't want you too!

  6:30pm  up 4 days, 23:03,  3 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00