m.w.Chang spewed electrons into the ether that assembled into:
> And there is no legislation or regulation related to protect the content
> and offering of the file? Interesting...

IIRC, that is correct. the root servers aren't owned nor policed by anyone.
perfect example. .biz has actually been around for a couple of years.
InterNIC chose to ignore it, and now offers a competing one. Since InterNIC
is the "de facto" root server, guess which one is being used?
there's a whole world on the internet that most people cant get to cause of
InterNIC. Ever been to http://free.tibet ? I have..
--
Douglas J Hunley (doug at hunley.homeip.net) - Linux User #174778
Admin: Linux StepByStep - http://www.linux-sxs.org

panic("kmem_cache_init(): Offsets are wrong - I've been messed with!");
        2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/mm/slab.c