Subject line says it. CML2 is the configuration system Eric Raymond
wrote for the kernel (orginally -- extensible to other similar uses).
I played with it at work the other day and was very impressed. It
gives you access to all of the help text, has searchable help text,
and a *very* sensible system for only showing you the configuration
options you need to see, depending on the selections you make.

Very cool. I'll build a kernel with it here and let you know how it
goes, that is, if the resulting kernel boots and does what it is
supposed to do.

Kurt
--
You are always busy.