To answer Kurt's questions...

One of our companies is a M$ Partner and I used to get free licensing.

Now the freebies are being cut back and I have to ante up for extra client access
licenses.

38 Users will cost me ~ $12,000.

We have used Exchange and SQL because it didn't really cost. Now that it does, I am
looking for alternatives.

Our use of SQL server is very basic with 35 users accessing three or four small in
house programs. I believe that these programs could be moved fairly easily.

Regards,

Wil McGilvery
Manager, Digital Media

Lynch Technologies Inc.