Just installed rh7.2 on my box. The box is a dual hd unit with the hds being
hda , hdc. The CD burner is listed by dmseg as hdb and the standard cd as
hdd.  After install with kde got 2 icons cdrom and cdrom1 on the desk top.
When accessed got can't mount no device cdrom or cdrom. When I riclick the
properties I find that the cdrom is listed as  device /dev/cdrom (or cdrom1),
mount point is /mnt/cdrom, fs type iso9660. Tried to change device to
/dev/hdd 4,3,2,1 no go still got a no such device as /dev/cdrom error message
when trying to mount. Tried changing mount point to /mnt/hdd, hdd4,3,2,1,
still got error message of no such block device.

Anyone know how to setup these cdrom usings the icon right click properties
setup.With a system that has a hd as the primary master and cd burner as the
primary slave (hdb). With rh on the secondary master hd (hdc) and the cdrom
as the secondary slave (hdd)?

Lee