Scribbling feverishly on April 23, Harry G managed to emit:
> I am trying to install the above, but it says I need sed.  What the
> heck is it and where can I find it?

"sed" is a Stream EDitor. If your Linux installation doesn't have it,
I'd be surprised. Failing that, you can download and install it from
GNU (ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/sed/sed-3.02.tar.gz).

> I tried a google search, but only find asedit.  Is this it?

Nope. See above.

Kurt
--
Genetics explains why you look like your father, and if you don't, why
you should.