What amazes me is that, even though I see some attemps at relaying on my
server, all of them are failing (I am pretty sure - I only see the transmit
denials and no successes in the transfer logs). Still, some of the same
sources keep trying over and over. Don't they detect when it has not worked?
I need a policy for complaining to their ISPs. To date we have just
ignored them.

BTW, exim is pretty good at dealing with the relay problem. I prefer it as
it is easier to configure than sendmail, yet it recognizes the same command
line options. It can be a drop-in replacement for sendmail. Just a happy
user here.

--
| Roger Oberholtzer          |   E-mail:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] |