Why not just set up different print queues for each printer? Does each have
its own parallel port? If so, it would be easy.

I would avoid mechanical printer switches if possible.  I am not
sure what is available with automatic switches.

When you print from mozilla, you can change the printer with the -P option
to lpr.

Joel