Subject: Re: [SLE] OT : Unified Linux
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 11:38:19 +0200
From: Philipp Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Anders Johansson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Anders Johansson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [20020531 03:10]:
>Of course, Philip said he'd comment on it. I could be wrong. Which is
> it, Philip?

      ^

Two p please ;-)

I said I'd answer questions as far as I could ;-)

>The press release said the end user versions of the various
> distributions wouldn't be affected.

Yes, we are not talking about replacing the normal distribution but
rather our business product SuSE Linux Enterprise Server. UnitedLinux,
at least in its first incarnation, will be based on the next version
of SLES which will be enhanced and modified to suit all participating
parties.

Philipp