I've been playing with this some more and it just keeps getting better.
Lonni, it uses the 2.4.18-xfs kernel, KDE 2.2.2, has everything you
would ever need including java, pppoe, etc. If it doesn't have it,
apt-get it. I 've had it on 440, 810, VIA, Dell, Gateway, standalone,
networked, etc. I can sit down at a machine, boot from the cd, and have
a configured, working Linux install in two minutes. It configures
without a single question and even does network connections within that
two minutes. Klaus, did you get yours up, yet?
Randy Donohoe