On Friday 07 June 2002 09:11, Net Llama! carved in granite:
> It might help if you told us what the problem was.  All i see is "it
> doesn't work".

Sorry, sometimes my mind isn't all I seem to remember it once was.

Here is the output of a command:

tom@blanket:~> gphoto2 --get-all-files

*** Error ***
An error occurred in the io-library ('Could not claim the USB device'):
Could not claim interface 0 (Operation not permitted). Make sure no
other program or kernel module (i.e. dc2xx) is using the device and you
have read/write access to the device.
*** Error ('Could not claim the USB device') ***

For debugging messages, please use the --debug option.
Debugging messages may help finding a solution to your problem.
If you intend to send any error or debug messages to the gphoto
developer mailing list <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, please run
gphoto2 as follows:

    env LANG=C gphoto2 --debug --get-all-files

Please make sure there is sufficient quoting around the arguments.

tom@blanket:~>

The same command works fine as root and downloads all of the files in
the camera memory chip.

In Harmony's Way and In A Chord,

Tom  ;-})

Barbershop Bass Singer