Although this is in fstab, it is something that is not really mounted
by a user. If you check subdirs there, you will see entries come and go as
USP devices are added or taken away. It is used as info for things like
user-land libusb. These files are not opened to access the device. Only
to tell which devices are present.

--
| Roger Oberholtzer          |   E-mail:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] |