On Sunday 09 June 2002 09:25, Collins carved in granite:
> On Sun, 9 Jun 2002 09:12:29 -0700 Tom Condon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > You left out the best learning tool (in my not so complete with it
> > yet opinion) -- Linux From Scratch!
>
> Right on - the more the merrier.
>
> BTW, have you successfully built a normal desktop setup on an LFS
> base?  It's been more than a year since I touched that, but with LFS
> proper you were left to flounder on your own with X + .... to get a
> usable system.

I haven't completed the normal install, yet.  Just working my way
through it slowly so I can understand all of the information in the
book (each section describes things I didn't know!).

In Harmony's Way and In A Chord,

Tom  ;-})

Barbershop Bass Singer