m.w.chang wrote:

> must be the work of Bin Ladden... :)

or maybe more along the lines of:

Behold, there come seven years of great plenty throughout all the land
of Colorado:

And there shall arise after them seven years of famine; and all the
plenty shall be forgotten
in the land of Colorado; and the famine shall consume the land;

And the plenty shall not be known in the land by reason of that famine
following; for it shall
be very grievous.

Virginia's got a pretty bad drought going, but not to the point of fire,
ash, etc.  We need another
7 to 8 inches of rain before we're normal again, but at least we're
getting it.  It's falling like crazy
every once in a while (1.08 in. on Wednesday and about 1 in. exactly on
Thursday), so now that
it's prime thunderstorm season again, the drought will hopefully end.

Bob Raymond