On Monday 10 June 2002 02:05 pm, Ronnie Gauthier enshrined in prose:
> I lived in Montana for quite a few years. Worked on a USFS trail crew.
> Since we spent all summer in the back country(absaroka/beartooth wa) and
> had horses we were the closest to many fires. We mostly dealt with
> lightening strikes, but most larger fires nowdays are manmade. Sick fscks.

The same applies over here and after the last Xmas holocaust in NSW, mostly
lit by arsonists the laws have been tightened and made more severe. I know of
at least 10 cases prosecuted and age is no excuse now, longer sentences etc.
But one of the worst which the court case was finalised this week, the
arsonist was a bush fireman, the book is being thrown at him.

--
Keith Antoine (GANDALF) aka 'skippy'
18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland 4061 Australia PH:61733002161