Also sprach Michael Hipp:

> Probably not everyone will agree, but I deem this to be a showstopper
> BugFeature (tm) in Mozilla 1.0.
>
> Seems they have intentionally made it so that multiple instances of
> the browser cannot be run. So simply clicking on a link in Kmail to
> bring up a second window won't work. Or even just running it twice
> from the CLI or menu won't either.

Why would you want to run a second instance as the same user? Why not
just enabled tabbed browsing and configure other apps to use
"mozilla -remoteURL(foo)"? Mozilla's enough of a porker as it is without
running two instances.

Just for the record, I have two instances of Mozilla running right now.

Kurt