I must admit that back in the 16th century the Catholic church was pretty
opportunistic with it's power...  This turned the Dark Ages darker.  It
certainly didn't give God a good name, especially in recent years...
almost like in the 70's, Amway distributors went door-to-door in the US
and were really not good representatives of Amway, which gave Amway a bad
name.