Hi Guys,

I know that some of you have been down this road so I am curious what
you may've done to do so.  How did you get this thing installed?  The
boot and root disks require syslinux and nasm to be created, the iso is
not even bootable, from any source I've been able to find.

What is the deal with everything changing with this distro?  Is this a
trend or is it a slack only phenomena?  I see alot of posting on the
web with others who are having similar difficulties.

I'm not really whining, I am wondering why/if the rule book has been
rewritten?

stayler