As I swapped MB's I was able to skip this step but a close friend spent
the better part of 2 hours gathering up syslinux and nasm, plus a few
other things to create those same disks.  He insisted that dd would not
work as the files provided were not images.

I'll DL a few of them a try it out to see......

Thanks Myles...

stayler