This is an email I copied from another website I subscribe to.
Is there a way to technical fix this problem?

Joel

   The company I work for is an international importer. My own job is to
   scan import documents into a webserver, so that the customers can view
   the document online easily.

   As I scan over 1000 pages everyday, I've noticed that the airline
   documentation is frequently carbon copies, and (here's the problem)
   the carbon is blue. Invisible to scanners, and very hard for a typical
   photocopier to reproduce. So for every file that I get with blue carbon
   copies, it means making at least 1 photocopy per page.

   I really don't think it would be a problem to change the carbon color
   from blue to black, but I don't know how to say this to the airlines
   properly and be heard.