Have you looked at www.ima.com? Just found this site couple months ago
on the redhat list. Actually they contacted me.  Another one is joydesk.
Do a google on that one dont have the url. found it -- joydesk.com

I have the task of creating a new email system before Christmas so Im
also looking for solutions. Please note you might want something that
has a web portion before they will ask for there email at home or at the
conference in hawaii so something like that.  The IMA package looks
decent, price wise looks very doable.

SysAdmin had an article about SquirrelMail couple months ago.

How many accounts are you talking about?

On Thu, 2002-10-03 at 02:42, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
> On Wed, 02 Oct 2002 19:24:02 -0700 (PDT)
> "stayler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 2 Oct 2002 14:35:51 -0400, Douglas J Hunley wrote:
> >
> > >I got roped into a project to re-architect the enterprise email system
> > >here at the state. groupwise is the incumbent here, I'm tryuing to pitch
> > >sendmail switch. of course, exchange is also out there, and lotus
> > >notes/domino. what else are people using? named and URLs would be great.
> > >thanks
> >
> > You might take a look at qmail.  Its been rock solid here for several
> > months now.....
>
> My MTA is exim. www.exim.org
>
> I think is also comes down to what the e-mail MTA should / should not do.
>
> Spam filtering? Aggressive relay control? Mailing lists? IMAP? Virus
> detection?
>
> Some MTAs are better/easier to set up with these things than others.
>
> --
> +============================+===============================+
> | Roger Oberholtzer          |   E-mail:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
> | OPQ Systems AB             |      WWW:  http://www.opq.se/ |
> | Erik Dahlbergsgatan 41-43  |    Phone: Int + 46 8   314223 |
> | 115 32 Stockholm           |   Mobile: Int + 46 733 621657 |
> | Sweden                     |      Fax: Int + 46 8   302602 |
Roger Schmeits
System Analyst
Clarkson College
http://www.clarksoncollege.edu