I am planning on trying a gentoo install. I would like it all in one
partition. Is this possible? The docs talk about different partitions
for boot and root. If I use a file system type that /boot expects (ext3),
and I change the mount tables (/etc/fstab), what are my chances that it will
work. How many partitions can you have on a somewhat new 80 GB disk? I still
have the 4 partitions idea. Out of date here? I have never really needed
more on one system, so I never checked...

--
| Roger Oberholtzer          |   E-mail:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] |