Yesterday, I purchased an HP 7350V color injet printer...
FWIW, it works like a champ even though it's usb. Further,
the driver that I'm using is known as the hpoj driver and
the development of this driver is/was sponsored by HP. The HP 7530V
auto-detects the paper type and ink cartridge type and controls
the dithering and color adjustment internally. This means that
when GhostScript is used in conjunction with the hpijs driver,
the image is rendered at 300 or 600 dpi by Ghostscript but,
higher resolution prints are achieved through internal dithering
(Inside the printer!). So if you insert photo paper, the printer
will print in photo quality: Having to choose the type of paper
in the driver's options is a thing of the past! There is also
a special high resolution mode where the image is rendered in
1200 dpi and interpolated to 4800x1200 dpi by the internal
hardware of the printer (However, there is no paper detection
using this option).

I am pleased with this printer's performance and support
in Linux. This printer performs as well in Linux as it does
in windows.

Best

Peck