On Sat, 19 Oct 2002 13:58:36 -0400
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Keith,
>
> I feel your pain and anger. I lost several members of my church in
> the Pentagon attack on 9.11.01.  Just take comfort in knowing that
> others care and we deeply sympathize with you and your nation. I
> for one wish that your nation heals as we have tried to.
>
> God Bless you and God Bless Australia
>
> Best,
>
> Keith B.
> Keith Antoine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >As of midight tonight Australia is in a state of mourning for 24 hrs, for its
> >dead and injured in Bali. The first body came back today, although 2 bad
> >cases which were evacuated have since died, its the first from The list of
> >dead and missing. Looks like we might have a total of 180+ dead.
> >
> >I guess that the signs have been there for many years, and East Timor did not
> >enamour us with the Indoneasians. I came here from Enagland after spending
> >from 6 to 26, either being in a war or fighting one. Now after 44 years it
> >seems that it has once again found us.
> >
> >--
> >Keith Antoine (GANDALF) aka 'skippy'
> >18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland 4061 Australia PH:61733002161
> >Retired Geriatric, Sometime Electronics Engineer, Knowall, Brain in storage

Keith

   Like those on this list before me, my wife, my family, and I wish to send to
you
and our Aussie brothers & Sisters our compassion, our hope and our love, God
be with Australia.  Your country has stood with us in the past and currently now
and I am sure in the future. We all shall overcome this and restore honor,
dignity
and peace back to our world. Your pain is felt here and we stand with you.

God Bless Australia and the US.
--
Rick Sivernell
Dallas, Texas  75287