Hi m.w.chang,

Thanks for your reply.

On Sun, 3 Nov 2002, m.w.chang wrote:
> what the owner and permissions of the uploaded files?

This is an example of file:

-r-xr-xr-x    1 root  root   109 Nov  1 08:03 message.log

> what ftp daemon are you using?

wu-ftpd-2.6.1-13

Do you think it could be a problem of permissions of files or
more a problem of configuration of the FTP daemon ?

> > I can FTP (anonymous or user/passwd) from another Linux machine, or from a windows
> > machine but my problem is that once I have ftp'd I can not see any file
> > on the other system. I know the files are there, and I even can download
> > files, upload files, etc... but I can not list any.

Best regards,

--
Javi,         _____           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     \_____(X)_(_)_(X)_____/  http://www.valux.org/