On Friday 08 November 2002 07:03 pm, you wrote:
> Tony Alfrey wrote:
> > Hi
> > I happen to be on the suse list also (but don't use it much).
> > Ever since 8.1 came out, the amount of angst and problems seem to have
> > risen considerably on that list.  For you suse'ers, is this just new
> > users or does it seem that 8.1 might have been a little "rushed"??
>
> I've had that impression since SuSE 6.4.

Been running 7.2 for a year. Stable as a rock, but a little stoggy. Kept away
with newer releases when they started to come 7.3,8.0,8.1.8.2 faster than a
cat can have a litter of kittens.Checked their site and read the prelease
data on 9.0 due out in Jan. Seems to be like Lindows;they claim  it will run
Dumbows applications in SuSE 9.0. Might be worth holding ofgf updates before
checking it out.