Jerry McBride wrote:
On Tue, 12 Nov 2002 18:57:39 -0600 Bill Day <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jerry, interested in your board, k6 2 and memory...

You got a deal. Send me an email, [EMAIL PROTECTED], include your snailmail.
I'll package it up, send it to you... once you verify it's legit send me the
asking price plus whatever postage you see on the outside of the box. Sokay?

You sure I can interest you in that scsi raid card and drives? Has the driver
cables too...

What's the max size of drives the SCSI raid card can support? I've been looking to "SCSIfy" my system somewhat, but not if I can't get anywhere near the storage (180GB) I've got out of 4 relatively cheap IDE disks.

Bob Raymond