http://www.pcs-electronics.com
for real fm tramsmitters, they have a nice card for a computer also.
try e-bay for lower end fm transmitters, actually thats all you'll find
on e-bay now they recently stopped allowing anything that violates part
15. You should also visit x10.com, they have some mp3 to your stereo
stuff.
What kind of range are you looking for? The FCC limits(47 CFR part 73)
keep you at about 200 feet to 500 depending on how high and what type of
antena.