You wouldn't know a site where I can download a linux radio station automation program? Would you?

Lee

Keith Morse wrote:
On Wed, 20 Nov 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 08:23:11PM -0800, Net Llama! wrote:

Wow.  Rough day in the 'burgh?  ;)

;-) Nope, quite the contrary -- I had a *great* day. I bought my
first car ('93 Mercury Sable with all the trimmings and only 65,000
miles) and spent the afternoon programming radio stations and figuring
out what all the switches, buttons, and knobs do.

Your first car? Dude, you used to live in Utah, right?  I thought it was
against the law to live there and not own a car.