[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

".... It reminded me of the one thing about growing up
in Alabama that still yanks my chain: aggressive ignorance: "I know
all I want to know and don't want to know anything else." ..."

Must be that some of those transplanted Alabamans relocated to West
GA, as I seem to run into that here too from time to time.  ;>))
Let's see ... from Utah to Indiana to Pittsburgh, PA ... hhhhmm, when
you coming down to Huntsville area?  My wife's working on me to ...
move to MI ... and become a neighbor of ... Bruce S. Marshall ... who
seems to be real busy ... since he got married and now has a longer
list of ... honey-do's.   ;>))

Take care, Kurt.  Oooh, have you tried for a bit part in "The
Guardian" yet?  LOL!

Regards,

Rob E.