That long ago!  Time flies.  That's all I can remember.  I followed the XFS
mailing list before I moved and haven't had time to get back to it but the
issues there may have been fixed.  Oh, well, at the least you can post to
the list and see if anyone has any ideas.  Let us know what you find out -
I'm interested since I have my RH 7.3 box with XFS and am working on
getting it online.

--
Brett I. Holcomb
[EMAIL PROTECTED]