Lutsen is only what, three hours from you? Thats an awesome area with
some nasty stuff if a bit icy at times which I kinda like as it keeps
the better stuff less crowded so yo can increase the speed quotient.
Do you still ski?

People dont really know it but the UP has some of the best back country
skiing in the US. Snow is a bit stiff sometimes but thats what
technical ability is all about. With Mt Bohemia now open the UP has
more lift serverd double diamonds than most eastern resorts and some
western ones, and a bit over 900 vert of it.