On Friday 06 December 2002 12:38 am, Net Llama! espoused:
> Keith,
> I feel for your plight down under.  Out in the American West, its been
> quite bad over the past few years as well, although not nearly as bad as
> you described below. Here in the SF Bay area we've had only one rainfall
> since late April.  While it is usually dry here between May & November
> (summer up here), its not normally this dry.

Yes we have heard here that there are problems in the US Western seaboard
which has been affected by this abnormal weather pattern, trouble is, is this
going to last. No one here has an answer.

--
Keith Antoine (GANDALF) aka 'skippy'
18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland 4061 Australia PH:61733002161