On Mon, 16 Dec 2002 01:59:56 +0000
Bob Raymond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > ======New fancy computer specifications=================
> > Intel Pentium 4 2.4GHz
>
> He doesn't really need something that fast unless he's doing some really
> high powered stuff like video editing.

Games, Audio or Video editing, etc... :)
Now if only Hard Storage could keep up in speed :(

I'm liking the sound of the machine, though.  I'd be more interested in
the Video hardware and modem.  Those seem to be the bigger sticking points
for Linux-able machines.
As for MoBo's... I haven't had too many problems with any of them.  My
Abit board locks hard every summer a couple times, but I guess I shouldn't
overclock it.  Asus has given me pretty decent consistent results, Tyan,
etc...  With few exceptions, I've had more issues with Dell, Compaq, and
Gateway than I have with most other system boards.

$0.02 <ching>

Matt