I am using a lexmarkz53. Its driver was written by lexmark, and seems to work
well. I was having a problem with getting good photo prints, though. I took
a sample to BestBuy, where most weekends a guy from Lexmark is in the
printer section. He's an older guy who seems to really know these printers.
This is a refreshing change from the usual store clerk. Anyway, he
diagnosed my problem as a bad color cartridge (made by lexmark), and I
replaced it and now all if fine, so far.

Joel